Refine the viewed weeks
You can change the weeks that are selected in the week pattern bar, and consequently change which weeks' activities are displayed in the timetable. For example, to view only the activities that occur within teaching weeks, so that vacation time bookings such as conferences are omitted, you can select only term time weeks.
You can refine the viewed weeks in the following ways:
- To toggle whether a week's activities are displayed, click the week's cell.
- To toggle multiple weeks in one action, drag across cells.
- To display a single week's activities and toggle all other weeks off, right-click the week's cell.
- To view all weeks that the currently selected activities are scheduled, right-click above the bar then click Select All Weeks.
- To view the next week (after the current week) during which the selected activity is scheduled, right-click above the bar then click Select Next Week.
- To view every week (after the current week) during which the selected activity is scheduled, right-click above the bar then click Select Next Week Onwards.
- To view the weeks that a specific availability pattern defines as available, right-click above the bar then click an item in the Week Pattern menu.
- Tip: Select the pattern that is assigned to the selected item or activity.
To restore the week selection that was originally set when you clicked the item or activity, follow this step:
- Select a different item or activity then return to one you were working with.