Print a list of scheduling problems
You can print a hard copy list of the current scheduling problems.
To print the list of problems, follow these steps:
- If the problem list is not already displayed in the Views pane, click Problems / Waived in the Status pane.
- At the bottom of the Activity Problems area of the Views pane, click Print.
- Optional: To configure the appearance of the hard copy, use the buttons in the toolbar of the Preview window. Other options are available in the Print Options window; click Customize in the Preview window, modify settings, then click OK:
- On the Options tab, you can choose which parts of the table are included in the hard copy. For example, you can choose to not include column headers.
- On the Behavior tab, you can choose which data is included in the hard copy. To expand all groups in the hard copy, regardless of whether you expanded them in the Activity Problems area of the Views pane, click All Groups.
- In the Preview window, click Print in the toolbar.