Indicate why an activity cannot be scheduled for a specified start time
can indicate why an activity cannot be scheduled for a specified start time in the timetable.
To toggle the indicators, follow this step:
- Click Show Violation Colours (see 1, below) on the Timetable toolbar.
- In the timetable cells that do not contain a diamond, displays a coloured bar (2) for each type of item that has a constraint applied to it that prevents scheduling at that time.
- To display a key to the colours, click the arrow beside the Show Violation Colours button.
If an activity is selected in the table in the Activities pane, can display more detail about the reasons that prevent rescheduling of the activity:
- Right-click on a timetable cell that contains coloured bars. In the Reasons pane (3), displays more detail about each reason.
- Note: If the selected activity is currently scheduled at a day and time that is not suitable, the Reasons pane contains the problems that are being tolerated.
- By default, the Reasons pane is docked at the bottom of the window.