Edit student set allocation
You can choose which students sets are allocated to an activity. You can choose from sets that are available when the activity occurs. You can also detach student sets from an activity.
To edit student set allocation, follow these steps:
- In the Activities pane, select the activity that you want to modify.
- In the Edit menu, click Edit Student Sets (see 1, above). The Student Set Editor window opens. The window includes the following tables:
- The Available table contains student sets that you can allocate to the activity. They are associated with the activity's module and are available at the activity's current day and time. To include student sets that are not associated with any module, select Include unlinked sets.
- The Selected table contains the student sets that are allocated to the activity.
- To allocate a student set to this activity, select the student set in the Available table (2) and click the arrow button (3) between the tables. You can select multiple student sets. If you selected a single student set, you can double-click it to move it to the Selected table.
Note: A student set cannot be allocated to multiple activities that were created from the same activity template. To enforce this constraint, will detach the chosen student set from other activities that are created from the same activity template as this activity.
- Optional: If the student set that you want to allocate is not available at the activity's current scheduled day and time, follow these steps to find a day and time when that set is available:
- Decide whether the current day or time must stay the same. Then, click Search (4) beside the part that can be changed; you can click Search beside both the current day and time. The tables that are displayed in the Day/Time row contain days and times when the student sets in the Selected table are available.
- Click Search (5). The Available table contains student sets that are available at least one day and time in the Day/Time tables.
- In the Available list, select the set that you want to allocate, then click the arrow button (3) between the tables.
- Select a day and time from the tables in the Day/Time row. Alternatively, if you do not select a day or a time, chooses the most suitable available option.
- To unallocate a student set from this activity, select the student set in the Selected table and click the arrow button between the tables.
- Click Apply.