Audit user activity
To review the scheduling actions of otherusers, you can create an activity filter that finds scheduled activities. To help you to audit user activity, you can add filter criteria that refines the list according to who schedule the activity, or when it was scheduled.
To create an audit filter, follow these steps:
- In the menu at the top of the Views pane, click Activity Filter.
- Below the menu at the top of the Views pane, click the Audit tab.
- Expand the Audit group on the Audit tab.
- In the Action list, select Activity scheduled.
- Optional: In the by list, select a user. Activities that were last scheduled by the selected user satisfy the filter.
- Optional: To filter the activities by scheduling method, select Automatically or Manually. The default setting is Any.
- Optional: To filter the activities by the time and date that they were scheduled, follow these steps:
- Select a day range from Today, Yesterday, In the last week, or In the last month. Alternatively, to specify a bespoke date range, click Define dates, select the start date (inclusive) of the range in the from box, then select the end date (inclusive) in the to box.
- In the Define times area, select the start time (inclusive) of the range in the between box, then select the end time (inclusive) of the range in the and box.
- Click Apply Filter. Activities that satisfy the filter are loaded into the Activities pane.