Add an activity to a jointly taught activity
You can add an activity to an existing jointly taught activity (JTA) in Jointly taught activities.. For more information about JTAs, see
About this task: The activities that a JTA replaces in the timetable must have the same teaching week pattern, and cannot be variant activities.
To add an activity, follow these steps:
- In the table in the Activities pane, select the JTA that you want to edit.
- In the Actions menu, click Jointly Taught Activity. The Jointly Taught Activities window opens.
- In the Candidates for sharing area, click a module in the Module list (see 1, above). The table in the Candidates for sharing area contains activities from that module that you can add to the JTA. If the module contains no suitable activities, the table is empty. Your access to activities is controlled by the permissions that are assigned to you.
- Select activities in the table (2). You can select multiple activities.
- Click the arrow (3) above the Candidates for sharing area.
- Click OK (4). The Jointly Taught Activities window closes, and the activity is added to the JTA.