When you edit the properties of an activity, you can apply a tag to the activity. You can tag multiple activities in one action.
To tag activities, follow these steps:
- In the table in the Activities pane, select the activities that you want to tag.
- Right-click one of the activities, then click Edit Activity. The Activity Editor opens.
- If you selected one activity, review which tags are already applied to it. The activity's tags are selected in the list in the Tags area.
Note: If you selected multiple activities, their tags are not selected in the list.
To apply existing tags to activities, follow this step. This procedure replaces the activities' current tagging.
- In the list in the Tags area, select the tags to apply to the activities.
To apply a new tag to the activities, follow this step:
- In the And add to box, type the name of the new tag. When the activity is saved, the tag is created and applied to the activities.
To save your changes, click OK.
Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2016