Remove an activity from a jointly taught activity
You can remove an activity from a jointly taught activity (JTA) in. After an activity is removed, it is no longer hidden or associated with the JTA, and it can be independently scheduled.
To remove an activity, follow these steps:
- In the table in the Activities pane, select the JTA that you want to edit.
- In the Actions menu, click Jointly Taught Activity. The Jointly Taught Activities window opens.
- In the upper table in the Jointly Taught Activities window, select the parent activity that you want to remove. You can select multiple activities.
Note: A JTA must have at least two parent activities. To delete the jointly taught activity and reinstate all its parents as individual activities, see Delete a jointly taught activity.
- Above the Candidates for sharing area, click the arrow beside the down arrow , then click one of the options described below. Tip: To use your most recently used option again, click the down arrow .
Reschedule (Original Time)
After the activity is removed, it is scheduled at the timetable position that it occupied before it was added to the JTA and removed from the timetable.
Reschedule (Current Time)
After the activity is removed, it is scheduled at the same timetable position that the JTA currently occupies.
After the activity is removed from the relationship it is unscheduled.
- Click OK. The Jointly Taught Activities window closes, and the following actions occur:
- Depending on the selected options, the JTA is renamed.
- The removed activity is unhidden.
- Depending on the option selected in the previous step, the removed activity is scheduled.
- The relationship between the removed activity and the JTA is deleted.
- Students sets that were allocated to the removed activity before it was added to the JTA, and were not allocated to any other remaining parent, are no longer allocated to the JTA.
Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2016