Open a new timetable window
You can open the timetable of multiple items at the same time, and view the timetables simultaneously. Each window can display a different timetable.
To open a new window, follow this step:
- In the Timetables menu, click New Timetable. An empty timetable opens over the top of the current timetable. You can find an item, then view its timetable.
To bring another open timetable into view, follow one of these steps:
- Select the timetable from the Timetables menu.
- Or, to access the open timetables from tabs above the timetable area, click Use Tabbed Interface in the Timetables menu.
To view multiple timetables simultaneously, follow this step:
- In the Timetables menu, click Cascade, Tile Horizontally, or Tile Vertically. To move a window, drag its title bar.
To ensure that you are viewing the same weeks in each window, follow the steps below. Your week selection in the week pattern bar is synchronised across each open timetable:
- On the Timetable toolbar, click Lock Weeks. This command prevents changes to the current week selection when you select a different activity or item.
- In the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Application tab, select the Weeks linked check box.
To close a window, follow this step:
- Click the cross in the menu bar. This cross is below the cross in the title bar, which closes the application.
Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2016