Add activities to a group
When you edit the properties of an activity, you can add the activity to a group. You can add multiple activities to a group in one action.
To add activities to a group, follow these steps:
- In the table in the Activities pane, select the activities that you want to add to a group.
- Right-click one of the activities, then click Edit Activity. The Activity Editor opens.
- If you selected one activity, review which groups it is already a member of. To ensure that current membership remains unchanged, the Keep check box is selected by default.
Note: If you selected one activity, then the groups that it belongs to are listed in the Group area. However, if you selected multiple activities, all groups are listed; the list does not reflect the group membership of the activities.
To add activities to existing groups, follow these steps. This procedure replaces the activities' current group membership.
- In the Group area, clear Keep.
- In the list in the Group area, select the groups to add the activities to.
To add activities to a new group, follow this step:
- In the And add to box, type the name of the new group. When the activity is saved, the group is created and the activities become members of it.
To save your changes, click OK.
Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2016