Delete equipment, locations, staff, and pooled resources
Depending on your permissions, you can delete equipment, locations, members of staff, and pooled resources.
To delete an item, follow these steps:
- In the main EDRDM window, find the Resources area.
- In that area, find the relevant row. For example, the Locations row. In that row, click Show. EDRDM opens a list of items.
- Click the row selection button for the item that you want to delete. To select additional rows, hold down Ctrl and click the applicable row selection buttons.
- Click the minus icon below the list. The item is removed from the list, but is not deleted from the image and the database on your workstation.
- To delete the item, click Apply. Or, to delete it and close the list, click OK.
Note: If you have not yet clicked Apply and you want to reinstate the item, click Discard; the item reappears in the list. Or, to reinstate the item and close the window, click Cancel.
Scientia Ref: 3836. For Enterprise Desktop Reference Data Manager 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017