Reallocate students that are associated with a particular activity template
Enterprise Course Planner can identify the students that are currently allocated to an activity that was created from a particular activity template, then individually reallocate them to the template's activities. You might do this to change the allocation of students based on newly changed allocation preferences.
After the students are reallocated, Enterprise Course Planner analyses their new allocation and creates appropriate student set memberships. If necessary, Enterprise Course Planner creates new student sets; if requested to, it deletes student sets that have become redundant.
To reallocate students, follow these steps:
- Open an activity template list.
- To open a list of all activity templates, click Activity Templates in the View menu.
- To open a list of activity templates that is filtered by department, click the Department box in the toolbar above the Enterprise Course Planner dashboard,
select a department, then in the Templates section of the dashboard, click Show (beside the Total value).
- Select the activity template whose activities you want to work with, then click Template Allocator in the toolbar. The Activity Template Allocator window opens.
- Click Reallocate.
- If the action causes student sets to become empty, Enterprise Course Planner lists the redundant sets and asks you whether it should delete them.