enables you to view and edit timetables in a single comprehensive application.
You can useto achieve the following goals:
- View the current timetable from a variety of perspectives. For example, you can view the timetable of a staff member, location, or student set.
- Create activities that are part of programmes of study. For example, lectures and seminars.
- Allocate staff and resources to activities.
- Allocate student sets to activities.
- Schedule activities to create a clash-free timetable for the students, staff, and resources that are involved.
- Create resource bookings for ad-hoc activities. For example, staff meetings and student study groups.
- Detect and resolve problems with the current timetable.
- Reschedule activities and change their duration. You can edit activities for their whole week pattern, or only for selected weeks.
- Print a timetable.
Scientia Ref: 3800. For Enterprise Course Planner 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017