Components of the availability pattern editor
You can use the availability pattern editor to set the availability of whole weeks, and of individual periods within a week.
The availability pattern editor consists of the following elements:
- A list of saved availability patterns.
- The Teaching week pattern bar. Each cell of the bar represents a week of the teaching year. Weeks that are set as available are shaded grey ; weeks that are unavailable are unshaded .
- The Week Pattern for Constraints bar. The weeks that are selected determine which weeks your actions in the week grid are applied to. Selected weeks are shaded grey ; unselected weeks are unshaded .
- The week grid. You can set the availability of each period of the teaching week. For example, a staff member might be unavailable all day Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday morning, but available at all other times.
- Periods that are available are shaded white; periods that are not available are shaded dark grey ; periods that are available in only a subset of the weeks that are selected in the Week Pattern for Constraints bar are shaded light grey .
Scientia Ref: 3800. For Enterprise Course Planner 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017