Change column width
If a column contains long data values but is narrow, some data values might be truncated in the table. To display more of the data, widen the column. If a column is much wider than the data that it contains, you can make it more narrow, to make the most efficient use of the space in the application window.
To manually resize a column, follow this step:
- Hover the mouse over the line between the column and the adjacent column.
- When the resize arrows are displayed, drag the mouse; the column is resized.
To automatically resize a column so that it fits the column header and data, follow this step:
- Right-click the column header, then click Best Fit.
- Alternatively, hover the mouse over the line between the column and the adjacent column, then double-click.
To automatically resize all displayed columns, follow this step:
- Right-click any column header in the table, then click Best Fit (all columns).
Scientia Ref: 3800. For Enterprise Course Planner 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017