Modify or delete elements of the plan
Many of the topics in this guide describe how to create the elements of the curriculum plan, such as programmes of study and activity templates. However, occasionally you might need to modify an item's properties or delete it entirely. Your ability to modify or delete an item depends on your permissions.
To modify an item's properties, follow these steps:
- Open an item list that contains the item. For example, to list all modules, click Modules in the View menu.
- Find the item in the list, then click the property value that you want to modify (see 1, below).
- Modify the value. Then, to save your change, click Apply (2). Or, to save it and close the list, click OK (3).
To delete an item, follow these steps:
- Open an item list that contains the item.
- Click the row selection button for the item that you want to delete.
- Click the minus icon below the list (see 4, above). The item is removed from the list, but is not deleted from the image and the database on your workstation.
- To delete the item, click Apply. Or, to delete it and close the list, click OK.
Scientia Ref: 3800. For Enterprise Course Planner 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017