Manually create a student set
To manually create a student set, follow these steps:
- Open a list of student sets.
- To open a list of all student sets, click Student Sets in the View menu.
- To open a list of student sets that is filtered by department, click the Department box in the toolbar above the Enterprise Course Planner dashboard,
select a department, then in the Student Sets section of the dashboard, click Show (beside the Total value).
- Click the plus icon below the list of student sets. Enterprise Course Planner adds a row to the list and moves the text cursor to the Name box.
- Enter student set information into the new row. Each cell of the row represents a different property of the student set. For more information about each property, see Student set properties.
Note: Your permissions determine which properties you can add data for. Cells that corresponds to properties that you do not have permission to add data for are greyed.
- To save the new student set, click Apply. Or, to save it and close the list of student sets, click OK.
Note: The new student set is not saved to the SDB and is not visible to other users until you use click
Writebackin the toolbar above the Enterprise Course Planner dashboard.
- To close the list of student sets, click OK.
Scientia Ref: 3800. For Enterprise Course Planner 3.12 to 3.13. Copyright © Scientia Ltd. 2017